Friday, April 22, 2011

Athleta Photo Contest

So most of you know that I love the clothing company Athleta.  It's my favorite for many reasons.
1.  It's top quality work out gear.  
2. They have the all time BEST customer service!
3. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING CUTE UNDER THE SUN!  
From everyday apparel to work my butt off apparel.
When I saw that they were having a photo contest I had to send in a shot!  

The lucky winner gets to work with Athleta's style team to choose a work out top and bottom for any activity of her choice to suit her personal style AND gets a to-fro outfit for free (transition from workout to out and about outfit!)!  HOW COOL IS THIS!  Will you vote for me?  Please.  Alls you have to do is, click here, leave a super cool amazing comment, and you're done.  The top ten people with the highest votes by May 4th will then get judged by a panel of Athleta judges and a winner will be announced on the May 11th!  Thanks friends!  I really appreciate your support!

xoxo

No comments: