Turkey Pie - a family tradition!

Every year after the holidays, Mom makes the delicious and very famous turkey pies.  We use all the left overs from the holiday dinner and make the most wonderful pies in the world! (Seriously, my mother should open a pie shop in Ketchikan and serve these.... people would go NUTS!)
This recipe was brought over from England from my Great Grandmother Flora, taught to my Grandma Joanne, who then taught my Mom, who just taught me :)
I'm not going to tell you how it's done.... but we made four!!!  I am bringing a frozen one to Skagway this spring to enjoy, as it's the perfect reminder of home. One bite into this heavenly creation, and you would be hooked too!!  Here are some pictures!










Comments

mom said…
Oh...that was really fun!! Now next Thanksgiving you can make the pies ;) Love the picts!!
CM said…
Oh my, that looks delish! Carol, is the recipe a secret?!!? :)

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali