Mariah turns 40!

When Mariah told me that for her 40th birthday she was going to Haines, staying in a cabin by the water, celebrating by hot tubbing and dancing (not at the same time), with some of her most favorite people, I immediately hoped I was one of those favorite people.  I was.  It was beautiful weather in Haines.  First stop was the Haines brewery for some yummy beer and then to the cabin for a wonderful salmon/halibut dinner from our host, Tom.  He also made a home made carrot cake!  Mariah is such a hoot.  She brought all these wonderful pretty dresses for everyone to wear out dancing.  We danced at the Pioneer Bar to a local band called, Swing Set, and had such a great time!  Have I mentioned how much I love dancing?  Happy 40th Birthday Mariah!

Lisa, Marie, Nicholle, Charity, Cindy and Mariah

The view.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali