Valentine's

Everyone knows I LOVE valentines day! It's the time of year to send a little note to say "i love you". To let family, friends, and significant others, know that you appreciate and care for them.  And what better way to do it with an Owlentine!
I do!  Happy Owlentines Day!
Barbie, my amazing and beautiful friend, decided that the best way to spend valentines day was to spend all her gift certificates in one day!  Um, helloooooo?!?  I'm SO IN!  We started the day at Sip and Ship!  The best place in the world so send your packages, get a cup a coffee AND shop!

$10 Sip and Ship gift card
New journal for Barbie, Dark chocolate sprinkles for me!
The owner of Sip and Ship loved my Valentine's shirt and
posted this on the Sip and Ship facebook page.
Next stop, lunch with Heather at Purple Cafe, the coolest wine bar EVER!


With a champagne buzz, we were off to shopping.  Which is oh so fun!, but also could be dangerous!




Heather and I on front of The Confectionery.  One day we
 want to own one of these together! 

Best Valentines day in YEARS!!  Thanks Ladies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali