Everyone should know at least one Spaniard

Meet Marcos
 Full name:  Marcos Antonio Cruz Diaz
Nationality:  Spanish
Age: 31
Occupation: Starving Artist
Languages: Spanish, English, Some German, Some French


Meet the silly side of Marcos:
When we first met.  Marcos is in the middle.

Cheeky Monkey Mug - What a clown.

Our Christmas pictures

Carnaval in Cadiz
Meet the loving side of Marcos:
Our first date was a rock concert!

Carnaval 2010 in Mexico
Mexico
Meet my best friend Marcos:



Super sexy Marcos:
I can't help it, I had to post this picture of him.. MEOW!

Marcos is. . . one of a kind.  He's patient, understanding, super silly, smart, kind of crazy, drives me nuts on a daily basis, hugs me when I cry, rubs my feet when they hurt, listens, advices, and is always there when I need him.  Marcos is beyond caring.  He goes out of his way for his friends and family on a daily basis.  He is a Spaniard, which means he is insanely passionate.  Spaniards bleed passion, whether it's on stage performing the Flamenco, in a bar talking Spanish cuisine, politics or national pride, or just loving their girl.  Everyone should have a Spaniard in their life.  I'm so thankful I have Marcos in mine. He's my best friend and I was one lucky girl, in a bar, in a foreign city, on a cold November night in Cadiz, Spain when I met him.  
Marcos let me stay with him for three and half months while I studied Spanish.  I don't know how he put up with my fits of frustration over the Spanish language and the other stressful moments I had, but somehow he did.  This is me thanking him.
Thank you Marcos!
I wanted everyone to know a little piece of Marcos, he's just that amazing, I had to share.  I am also hoping that something great is going to happen in his life.  He needs a little luck right now, an opportunity, a magic moment of change.  Sometimes things fall into people's lap when they aren't even looking.  Marcos needs that something.  He is such a hard worker and always striving to better himself, taking language classes, or web design, but unfortunately Cadiz is having an employment crisis.  Currently the unemployment rate is higher than 30% and change is almost unreachable. . .almost. I believe in asking the Universe for things that you desire in life.  If you have the right attitude, things can change.  Please send your positive thoughts to Marcos, check out his blog, heck friend him on Facebook if you want.  He has done so much for me and I would love to repay him! I know Marcos really wants to visit Alaska.  With all the traveling I am doing this summer for weddings (and have been doing this winter), buying his ticket would leave me maxed out.  And because of his situation, making that kind of money is unattainable for him right now.  If you feel like doing me any kind of favor in the near future, donate here toward a ticket for him to come to Alaska.  I will be donating too!! Think of it as buying me a cup of coffee.  $5, $10, $20.  Thanks friends.  Your help is truly appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The World On Canvas

High Priestess Ida Panditha Mpu Budha Maharsi Alit Parama Daksa

Day 11! Detox Done Ubud, Bali